Chicago Wishlist

9.14.2013



In just three weeks I will be flying across the atlantic ocean yet again this year for a two week trip to Chicago. I travel to America a fair bit so I am very well accustomed to the shopping over there. Were I am visiting is home to one of the largest malls in America so I am thoroughly spoilt for choice when it comes to the range of stores. I have been trying to saving like crazy over the last few months so I have enough money to spend on products I have wanted to try for a long time now.

Tarte Cosmetics

I have a huge list of products I am hoping to pick up from this brand. I raved about their ethics in my August Favourites post but also the quality of their products. The 'Camera Lights Lashes' mascara is probably the best mascara I have every tried so I will be picking up all three the brand have to offer and I will be trying some new products that I have had my eye on. The Creaseless Concealer has been compared to the MAC pro long wear which is something I've wanted to try for a while now as I have an issue with my concealer creasing. Apparently it works just as well as the MAC pro long wear but is much more forgiving under the eye as it is a little more moisturising. I am also keen to try out the Pure Maracuja Oil as I love to have moisturised skin and this also helps with acne prone skin and as I am breaking out a lot lately this maybe the trick to help my skin. There are a few more products I want to try out from the brand but there are the three I am most excited about purchasing. 

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua 

This is definitely a cult product amount beauty bloggers but its a foundation I have heard so much about its about time I gave it a try. This is supposed to be a very light, water based foundation yet it gives amazing coverage. I am not a fan of heavy duty foundations and I typically mix them with a moisturiser to make them lighter on my skin, but this seems like a good alternative to tinted moisturisers as it has a light consistency.  I have never tried a Chanel foundation before so I am interested to see if this will live up to the hype. 

NARS

Nars is a line that I am very familiar with, their powder blushes and bronzers are definitely among the best that I have tried. I have had my eye on the Copacabana Illuminator for a little while but I've never had the chance to pick one up as the closest counter to me is an hour away in London. I like the look of this highlighter over the 'Orgasm' because its not as peach based and I think I will get more use out of this one. I also want to try some of their eye shadow duos because they have some lovely colour combinations that I don't yet have in my collection. 

Butter London

Me and my sister have a ridiculous nail polish collection. We are both die hard fans of Essie and OPI and stock up on different shades whenever we are in the states as it was much cheaper for us. Its about time we changed up our collection a little bit and tried some different brands and stop buying so many Pink shades - seriously, we must have about 5 bottles of OPI Passion. I have wanted to try Butter London polishes for the longest time so I am hoping to pick up some new shades to add for our ever growing collection. 


No comments

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving comments from you guys. If you have a blog, please feel more than welcome to leave your URL so I can check it out. However, please refrain to posting links to your giveaways or spamming my comments section. Lets leave this section a place to make friends and discuss the content! x