Daily Makeup for Autumn

11.11.2013




For the last few weeks I have been changing up my daily makeup routine. I have been loving the darker lip for the season, which is slightly out of my comfort zone but I am trying to embrace it. I have been using the Tarte Amazonian clay powder foundation a lot since my trip to the states, it has a great a natural finish that isn't too matte and it also has high coverage and long lasting. I have been pairing that with the Tarte Maracuja creaseless concealer under my eyes and on any imperfections on my skin with my Bare Minerals Pressed illuminating mineral veil. For blush I have been trying cheek stains instead of the traditional powder blush. I was skeptical at first, but I have been pleasantly surprised by this product. I have been using the Cherubs Blush Cheek & Lip tint to give my cheeks a warm glow. For eyes I have been using two eye shadows I reviewed in my last post, 'Queen Tiffany' and 'Supernova' with the Sigma highlighting pencil and the Lash Domination Mascara. I really like golden, warm tones for autumn and winter especially with a gold pencil on the water line to give my eyes an extra pop of colour. For the lips I have been using a cranberry lip liner and pairing it with 'Spellbinder' lips gloss from Bare Minerals. I normally hate lip gloss, it is my least favourite makeup product, but I like the consistency of Bare Minerals lip glosses and the mint flavour is a refreshing touch.  

No comments

Post a Comment

I absolutely love receiving comments from you guys. If you have a blog, please feel more than welcome to leave your URL so I can check it out. However, please refrain to posting links to your giveaways or spamming my comments section. Lets leave this section a place to make friends and discuss the content! x