Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Review

4.08.2014


This has to be my holy grail product in my nighttime skin care routine. 

I was introduced to Kiehls back in December last year during my trip to New York. I had always admired Kiehls from afar, I hadn't heard much about their products so I never got around to trying out the line - and I am kicking myself for not trying them out sooner. This is a must have product. 

From first application I fell in love with the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, and now I'm at my last few drops of this magical stuff, I'm trying to use every last drop of it. It has latest me such a long time. I have used this religiously every single night and I still have a few weeks worth of applications left. You can use this product sparingly, you only need a few drops and it feels so luxurious when you put it on. It feels like silk when you massage it into the skin and it sinks in within seconds, so you aren't left with that slick, greasy feeling when you get into bed.  It claims to leave you with younger looking skin by the morning - while I'm in my early twenties I can't really comment on whether that is true or not as I still have relatively young skin, but it has done a fantastic job of plumping up any fine lines on my face, and it does leave me with a youthful, radiant glow in the morning and my skin feels really moisturised and nourished. Its mostly made with all natural ingredients, its free from parabens and the bottle and plastic dropper are both made with recycled materials which I think is great news, and it makes me even more inclined to repurchase the product again. I love using more natural products on my skin as I have seen a huge difference in its overall radiance and texture since using this product. 

It does slightly break my heart to have to splash out £36 on a new bottle, but if you're going to invest in anything, at least invest in your skin and a good skin care regime. Kiehls is such a fantastic brand and I have been blown away by the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and I can't wait to get my hands on more products from the brand.




10 comments

  1. This product sounds amazing and I've heard so many rave reviews about it! I need to check it out and get a sample!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get a sample if you can get your hands on it :)

      Delete
  2. I love this product it smells amazing, just perfect for night. I know it's expensive but I've had mine for nearly a year and it's still going strong. Also look into the Tarte Maracuja Oil, it's a similar product and nice as an alternative.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually mix mine with the Tarte Maracuja Oil! How funny :) I love them both!

      Delete
  3. I've heard so much about this! Think it would do my skin wonder, need to check it out!

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's made a huge difference in my skin, hopefully you'll love it just as much as me!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous4/09/2014

    hey love! I've nominated you for 'the very inspiring blogger award'
    http://beautybycatherine.com/2014/04/09/inspiring-blogger-award/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have heard great things about this one! Thanks for the review lovely! x

    - Chaitra | PinkPot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a sample for this Midnight Recovery Concentrate, can't wait to use it! I've heard so many great reviews about it, and how it isn't greasy which is great :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving comments from you guys. If you have a blog, please feel more than welcome to leave your URL so I can check it out. However, please refrain to posting links to your giveaways or spamming my comments section. Lets leave this section a place to make friends and discuss the content! x