Bare Minerals The First Resort

5.08.2014


Is summer here yet?



If you're like me, you're probably starting to get a little impatient with the lead up to Summer. I swear these next few weeks go the slowest, knowing that just around the corner are warmer evenings, BBQ's and the chance to finally get a tan! 

If the anticipation for that bronzed glow after a day in the sun is getting a little to much, I got you covered. Bare Minerals have released their latest collection, The First Resort. A stunning three piece collection offering a bronzer, a fan brush and a lipgloss - all just for £34. Yup, you read that correctly, all that for just Thirty. Four. Pounds. What are you doing still reading this post?! Go on, click this link to check it out. You might as well add in the Faux Tan Gradual Glow Sunless Tanner and get free delivery while you're at it. Just Saying. 

Go on, I'll wait here for you.






I am absolutely obsessed with this collection. Firstly, the bronzer is amazing. I find it so hard to find a bronzer that isn't to red based or one that looks patchy on the skin, but 'The Beach is Waiting' bronzer ticks all of the boxes. It looks natural on the skin, it isn't orange and you get a decent amount of product. It comes with three shades, a deeper natural tan shade with a slight sheen, a slightly lighter shimmery golden shade and a deeper shimmery golden shade. Don't be put off by the word shimmer, its very finely milled and makes your skin look as if it is glowing from within. You can use this bronzer a few different ways to get a variation of looks. You can use the deeper shade as an all over natural looking bronzer, use the golden shades individually as highlighters to exception a glowing tan,  or mix them together to give your skin the appearance of a deep, glowing tan. 

The Fan brush that came in the collection was pretty much the catalyst that made me want to buy it. For some reason I never got around to adding a fan brush to my collection, and I don't know why it took me so long. This brush distributes the colour onto your skin perfectly to give you a sheer wash of even colour. Some brushes may apply to much colour on to your skin, over doing the bronzing just a little, but the fan brush completely eliminates that and leaves you looking as if you have a natural tan and you are glowing from within. 


The Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in 'Party Starter' is simply stunning and compliments the bronzer perfectly. This lipgloss is the perfect coral shade with the tiniest amount of gold glitter to bring compliment the bronzer. Don't worry, you won't get giant chunks of glitter on your lips, the shimmer just adds to the 'glow' factor of this collection. The shade is beautiful, by far my favourite lip gloss that I own. Its moisterising, has a lovely mint flavour and its going to help make your lips slightly fuller! 



10 comments

  1. this looks lovely, Bare Minerals do great products!

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, i've been a fan for years!

      Delete
  2. Wow these products look STUNNING! I haven't yet tried anything from Bare Minerals but these products look seriously gorgeous.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give bare minerals a go, I love so many of their products!

      Delete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of their products after I got a huge case of Orange face from their powder, but I do like the look of that bronzer and fan brush!

    xx,
    Shree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had a few issues with orange face myself with some of their bronzers, but if you use a light hand you get a pretty good application. So far, i've been loving this bronzer and haven't had any issues with it so far!

      Delete
  4. Its a lovely shade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its just as pretty on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely check this collection out, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do, they're one of my favourite brands!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving comments from you guys. If you have a blog, please feel more than welcome to leave your URL so I can check it out. However, please refrain to posting links to your giveaways or spamming my comments section. Lets leave this section a place to make friends and discuss the content! x