Summer Ready Skin

6.25.2014


I have found the perfect trio to get your skin looking beautiful all summer long. 

Summer snuck up on us pretty darn quick this year. Beautiful summer weather means your pins can finally see the light of day, but if they're anything like mine, they're going to need a little work to get summer ready! 

Last weekend I have a weekend trip away, which meant I had a rushed evening full of exfoliating, shaving, fake tanning - you know the drill. Luckily my panic was eased by my three all time favourite products to give me beautiful, glowing skin.


If you haven't met the best scrub of your life yet then let me get you acquainted. Meet Frank, your new BFF. Frank is an all natural coffee scrub that helps get rid of dry flakey skin, banish cellulite and fade stretch marks, and let me tell you, this stuff is a miracle worker! It does exactly what it says on the tin (or brown paper bag I should say) and give you the softest, most beautiful looking and feeling skin you've ever had. Let me tell you the long, complicated list of ingredients in Frank - Coffee, Almond, Oil, Water, Salt, Brown Sugar, Orange and Vitamin E. Thats it. Simple, natural, no scary long words you can't pronounce and the most effective body scrub I have ever used. You simply wet your body in the shower, cover your body in a handful of the coffee goodness (make sure you turn the water off!) let it dry while you scrub away and wash it off. The coffee will banish cellulite (temporally, of course) The sugar will diminish any signs of dry skin while the moisturising qualities will lighten stretch marks and leave your skin feeling unbelievably smooth. 
Enough raving now, try Frank and you'll never regret it. 


I don't know about you, but I feel a lot more confident when I am tanned. My abs seem to have a touch more of definition and my skin has that healthy "I just vacationed in the Bahamas" type of glow. St Tropez Tanning Mouse in Dark gives my skin the deepest, most natural looking tan that lasts for days. Having a tan makes me feel good about myself, I look more toned, I look healthier. St Tropez is a fantastic brand because it is such high quality. Its so easy to apply, and the guide colour has a slight green tint to give you an olive based tan that won't turn orange and prevent streakiness. I like to apply this with a tanning mit after I exfoliate and moisturise just before I go to bed. I do 1 - 2 coats depending on my mood, let it dry and leave it to develop over night. If you do this make sure you are wearing very light, baggy clothing (or nothing, even better!) and wait for at least an hour before getting into bed or you'll risk smudging your tan. If you are worried about staining your bed sheets, apply your tan in the morning and relax for the day wearing as minimal, baggy clothing as possible. After 6 or so hours, you wash off the guide and you are left with the most natural, beautiful looking tan that lasts for days. 


Why did I not hear about this stuff sooner?! It is an absolutely genius product and perfect for lazy gals like me who hate moisturising their bodies. You simply spray the moisturising mist all over your body, let it sink in for a few seconds and you are good to go. My favourite is Radiant Cocoa, it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft all day long with a slight hint of a cocoa scent that lasts and lasts. I couldn't say enough good things about this product, it does exactly what its supposed to and it won't break the bank!


3 comments

  1. Im definitely way more confident when I am tanned! Started using self tanner for the first time in years, and I think I am addicted now! It gives me much more of a healthy look. Im afraid to try that dark st tropez but I really want to try the regular one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Frank scrub sounds seriously amazing! As someone who unfortunately suffers from cellulite, I am definitely interested in trying that.


    I love St. Tropez Tanning Mousse (and I too own the dark one!). It's seriously so easy to use and gives the best and most even tan. Because I'm in LA, I am able to tan outside by the pool, so I mostly use it on my "lady parts" so they're not glow in the dark! -ha ha ha


    I have that Vaseline moisturizer too! It's a lifesaver!


    Great post!


    xx


    Shree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that Frank scrub sounds so intriguing! I also love St Tropez, it's one of the easiest to apply and longest lasting tans I've tried! I'm exactly the same, always feel 100000000 x better when I've got tan on.


    By the way, I've just found your blog after having a little mooch on bloglovin and LOVE it!!


    www.absolutebeaut.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving comments from you guys. If you have a blog, please feel more than welcome to leave your URL so I can check it out. However, please refrain to posting links to your giveaways or spamming my comments section. Lets leave this section a place to make friends and discuss the content! x